Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design SMT Electronics Assembly Manufacturing Forum

Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum

SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.

alignment of prints



alignment of prints | 15 November, 2000

I'm looking for what I call Mylar, for lack of a better name. We used it at Digital/Compaq to help us knead paste and also to check alignment of prints without actually applying any paste to the module. It was about 4-5 mils thick, clear and came in rolls. We would cut pieces from it and lay the film on the print surface of the module. Do you know of a vendor who may carry this or something similar? Let me know.

reply »

SMT feeders

Sell Your Used SMT & Test Equipment