Summary of Qualifications:
A dedicated professional with 17+ years of experience in product management, marketing, project management, engineering and manufacturing. Demonstrated ability to interact with customers and manage cross-functional teams to drive business growth.
- 4+ years experience in product management / marketing, 5+ years experience in project management.10+ years experience with world-class electronics manufacturers.
- Managed product lines including lifecycle, price, cost, inventory, forecast, RFQ, sales, margin, market research, business strategy, product plan, etc. – budget $25M
- Interacted with global OEM / EMS customers, worldwide 100+ sales, suppliers and cross-functional teams to drive business growth by 50% over three years
- Broad experience with extended knowledge: technical sales, product development, engineering, PCBA, SMT, motherboard, electrical appliance, customer service, price strategy, NPI, mechanical design, Lean Manufacturing, molding, stamping, etc.
- Led a team to concurrently manage 20+ projects from initiation through delivery including project plan, schedule, design, execution, etc. in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills, team player, passionate, flexible, energetic, proactive, positive, action-oriented and self-starter, etc.
- Strong computer skills: MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), MS Project, ERP (SAP, Mfg-Pro, AS400), eMatrix, DAMM, Syspro, uncool, AutoCAD, Pro-E, etc.
- Multiple language skills: fluent in English, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering; In the process to obtain PMP designation