FiberMax Photonics Alignment System
FiberMax Photonics Alignment System Description:
- Up to six axes of precise motion
- Noncontact direct-drive for all axes
- 2.5 nm resolution X-Z axis
- 2 nm resolution Y axis
- Direct-drive rotary axes, T-P-R
- 0.027 to 0.058 arc second resolution on all rotary axes
- 32-axis turnkey drive and control electronics
- Raster, spiral, or power peaking algorithms
- Interface to industry-standard power meters
- Zero Z??? low-profile option
Aerotech's FiberMaxTM represents a significant breakthrough in the high-volume manufacturing and testing of fiberoptic components. The FiberMax is a second-generation precision production positioning system incorporating the most advanced mechanical design and drive control technologies. It is designed to meet the demanding needs of critical fiberoptic alignment in a highly automated, 24/7 production environment with no compromise in speed, accuracy, and resolution.
The FiberMax also employs noncontact direct-drives for all axes producing non-cogging, high-speed, high-resolution, and high-accuracy positioning. Resolutions of 10 nm (X-Z axes) and 2 nm (Y axis) can be achieved. This unique drive technology offers a significant throughput advantage over conventional screw and piezo-drive-based systems.
FiberMax Photonics Alignment System was added in Sep 2001
FiberMax Photonics Alignment System has been viewed 241 times