Fluke T3 Voltage and Continuity Tester
Fluke T3 Voltage and Continuity Tester Description:
Electrical testing made easy
The new Fluke T3 is a voltage and continuity tester that is designed to work long and hard. There are no settings, just probe the circuit and the T3 will show you whether you are looking at AC volts, DC volts, or an open circuit. You don't even have to turn it on or off! With seven different voltage indicators, it can clearly differentiate between key voltage levels.
- Compact and rugged, easily fits in a tool pouch or overall pocket.
- LEDs clearly indicate 7 AC and 7 DC nominal voltage levels.
- Indicates dc voltages as low as 6 volts.
- DC polarity indicator.
- Automatically selects continuity beeper or voltage measurement mode.
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type testers.
- Rugged enough to withstand a 3 meter drop.
- Protected to 1000 V for use in CAT III environments, and to 600 V for use in CAT IV environments.
- The Auto-ON light at the top will let you know that it's working and will automatically turn off after approximately eight minutes of inactivity.
- Heavy-duty test leads for long life.
- One year warranty.
Fluke T3 Voltage and Continuity Tester was added in Feb 2006
Fluke T3 Voltage and Continuity Tester has been viewed 2914 times