Surface Planers Description:Pinheiro Surface Planers are excellent machines for rough and fine finish planing with the ability to handle wide cupped lumber without splitting. With their modular design, River Valley's surface planers allow for expansion from double surfacers to full planer/molder for the future. Our surface planer models range in size and production capability to meet most production and budget requirements.
They come in 3 series; 600, 800 & 1000.
Benefits & Advantages of Pinheiro Surface Planers:
- All Pinheiro planers include their motor control panels and are wired Star Delta for reduced power consumption.
- Compact and self contained for easy instillation.
- Designed to minimize operating and maintenance costs.
- All surface planers handle both roughing and high quality finish planning.
- Motors and adjusting systems mounted externally for easy access.
- Many options available to meet customers exact needs.
- Disposable, spiral and insert tooling available depending on model.
- Totally enclosed to improve safety and minimize noise.
- All surface planers are backed by excellent training, parts and service programs.
Surface Planers was added in Feb 2006
Surface Planers has been viewed 74 times