� Chemicals, pyrotechnics
� Chemicals, pyrotechnics Description:
Backed by a strong process and technology expertise, Technip has completed hundreds of projects from small units up to large chemical complexes.
Through decades of experience, Technip has acquired considerable engineering expertise and a range of capabilities enabling it to provide truly innovative solutions adapted to its clients'needs.
Technip constantly develops its proprietary technologies and also co-develops technologies for certain of its clients with whom it has established long-lasting relationship. Its leading technologies for electrochemicals (such as sodium chlorate) and its unique set of advanced softwares and solutions for formulation and batch processes, are, in particular, recognized as first-of-a-kind.
Technip designs and builds units or full chemical complexes for the production of:
- Organic intermediates for the plastic industry (acrylics, isocyanates, polyamides, epoxy resins, polyesters, vinyls, plasticizers),
- Plastics (nylons, PET, PVC and polystyrenes) and fibers (nylon, polyester)
- Inorganic intermediates such as electrochemicals (sodium chlorate, chlorine dioxide, perchlorates, chlor-alkalies) and soda ash�
- Fine chemicals (amino acids, pesticides, additives, pigments)
- Specialty chemicals (lubricants, greases, paints, inks, �)
- Pyrotechnics and associated chemicals
- Krebs NC Process (sodium chlorate)
- Electrochemical products
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Batch processes and application softwares
For more information please visit our website
� Chemicals, pyrotechnics was added in Jun 2006
� Chemicals, pyrotechnics has been viewed 38 times