EyePoint S2 Description:
EyePoint S2 – Desktop localizer of faulty electronic components with screen and ASA module with frequency up to 100 kHz
Preview: EyePoint S2 is a simple and affordable desktop system for finding faulty electronic components on printed circuit boards using Analog Signature Analysis. EyePoint S2 is always at hand: connect ground, touch the probe to the point of interest on the reference and test boards, S2 will instantly show the difference in current-voltage characteristics (VAC).
No computer needed!
Product Info: Determines the failures of all kinds of electronic components, used to test board components; can be connected to a computer or can be used without it, has a USB-flash drive with the necessary software and instructions.
Usage Areas: Repairing PCB and testing electronic components.
Users: Technical services, electronic manufacturers, any company using machineries with printed circuit boards.
- Frequency range of the test signal: 1 Hz - 100 kHz
- Operating voltage: 1.2, 3.3, 5.0, 12.0 V
- Current sensitivity: 250 μA, 2.5 mA, 25 mA
- 7-inch color display with touchscreen
- Adjustable signature matching threshold
- Number of measurement channels: 2
- External pedal for additional functionality
- Export data in PNG data format to an external Flash drive
- "Test Plan" is available
- USB connection to a PC (Win, Linux) is available
- Possibility of program management (C / C ++, C #, Python)
- Overall dimensions: 205 x 204 x 120 mm
We are always ready to answer all your questions by e-mail: email@example.com
EyePoint S2 was added in Oct 2020
EyePoint S2 has been viewed 40 times