The SMTA Capital Chapter, Carolinas Chapter and Philadelphia Chapter are excited to host their first ever tri-chapter event, Mid-Atlantic Advanced Learning Session - Failure is Never an Option, A Deep Dive into Failure Analysis.
This four-day event includesthree technical presentations, one each day, followed by LIVE Q&A panel discussion with the experts on Friday! We understand the importance of failure analysis and the reliability of the electronic assembly processwhich is why wearedetermined to not only bring our members the technical knowledge needed but the answers to specific process questions.
Industry experts from Ansys, Blue Ring Stencil and Koki America will assist you in understanding everything from manufacturing challenges to reliability impacts and failure analysis case studies. So, take a minute, register for the event and let’s get to solving your reliability challenges!
- Tuesday, September 7th 12:15 – 1:45pm EST
- Topic: Microvia Reliability and Manufacturing Challenges
- Presenter: Nathan Blattau, Ansys
- Wednesday, September 8th 12:15 – 1:45pm EST
- Topic: Eliminating both External Quality Costs and Appraisal Costs by Mitigating Intermittent Failures from Head-on-Pillow (HoP) Defects
- Presenter: Greg Smith, Blue Ring Stencil
- Thursday, September 9th 12:15 – 1:45pm EST
- Topic: Failure Analysis Case Studies on Solder De-Wetting for Electronics Products and Trends in Component Packaging and Potential Reliability Impacts
- Presenter: Jasbir Bath, Koki America
- Friday, September 10th 12:15 – 1:45pm EST
- Live Q&A Panel Discussion with all three presenters
Registration is free for members and $25 for non-members. Registration fee will be waived if you join one of the SMTA Chapters prior to this event!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Sponsorships are limited and going quick! If you are interested in a sponsorship, please refer to our registration page for options or reach out directly to Karen Frericks (Karen@smta.org) for additional information.
To RSVP, please click here.
The SMTA membership is an international network of professionals who build skills, share practical experience, and develop solutions in electronic assembly technologies, including microsystems, emerging technologies, and related business operations. For more information or to join, please visit www.smta.org.