Test Operator I
Position Summary: Build and test electronic and electromechanical assemblies per applicable documentation and quality workmanship standards.
Position reports to: Production Manager or Production Supervisor.
• Perform tests in accordance with test procedures.
• Document testing and record test results.
• Assemble chassis components using a variety of hardware.
• Assemble electromechanical devices using a variety of hardware.
• Recommend changes in documentation to ensure high quality results.
• Perform other assignments as required.
• Work under close supervision.
• May receive direction from group leader.
• No direct reports.
• High school education or equivalent.
Licenses, Certifications, etc.:
• IPC-A-610 or acquired within three months after hire
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Basic computer skills (Excel and Word).
• Ability to operate electronic test equipment specifically including oscilloscopes, function generators and digital volt meters.
• Ability to read and interpret wiring drawings and schematic diagrams.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering assembly drawings.
• Ability to read and understand production drawings.
• Basic soldering skills.
• Ability to build electronic assemblies.