Summary of Qualifications:
- Quote preparation for RFQ projects.
- Exposure to IPC A 610 and IPC A 600.
- Knowledge of Potential Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA), Process control plan (PCP) for new products, based on the Critical to Quality (CTQs).
- Knowledge in handling ERP system-Navision
- Knowledge in C, Microcontroller AT89c51ED2 and, ALP 8085 and 8086.
- Proficient in using OrCAD Capture Schematic design and, familiar with PCB layout tools such as Layout plus and Allegro.
- Component Selection and Bill of Material preparation.
- Testing of Mobile Applications.
- Have understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Able to direct and coordinate manufacturing of prototype product and problem solution to ongoing manufacturing product.
- Proficient in developing and interpreting technical engineering drawings and documents.
- Have outstanding organizational, scheduling, coordination and problem solving skill.
- Skillful to delegate tasks clearly and concisely to team members in multiple department
2008 - 2010
SFO Technologies (NeST Group Company), India
NPI Project Engineer
- Worked on RFQ's and Gain new projects.
- Provided project management, engineering support, critical assessment, project and design proposal, manufacturing cost and estimation.
- Successfully directed, coordinated and transferred consumer, medical and industrial prototype projects for customers from around the world, to the manufacturing phases.
- Recommended corrective actions to the design engineers during product enhancement regarding design improvements to minimize manufacturing time and cost, and increase yield.
- Maintained and validated product assembly during the manufacturing phase.
- Developed engineering documents for the assembly, and inspection checklist for manufacturing phase.
- Create or modify Engineering Change Notifications (ECN).
- Giving technical clearance for the First article Inspection parts and components.
- Evaluated electronic, electro-mechanical and mechanical components, Cable assemblies, Connectors and PCBA.
- Scheduled project timeline, monitored progress and delivery as per quality, time & budgetary norms.
SFO Technologies,Research & Development Center ,India Hardware Design Engineer
- Perform the Component selection, Bill of Material preparation and Schematic Design.
- Prepared Techno-Commercial Proposals and documentations.
- Developed firmware for 89C51ED2 for SPI interface using Embedded C.
- Accomplish the Testing and Trouble Shooting of PCBA.
- Feasibility studies of projects for reverse engineering and prepared flow charts and technical reports.
Government Engineering College Painavu Guest Lecturer